Sunday, August 19, 2012

A little update...

Hey sweet girl!!
You are 5!  We celebrated your birthday last month and you were SO excited!! It sure is fun to do birthdays with you these days...you really get into it and get so excited!  We made you a princess cake and you got spoiled with presents. You did so get accepting them graciously! (We even practiced before your birthday to make sure you could find something good about every present you got, even if it wasn't something you wanted!)  

You are becoming quite the big girl these days.  You start school in 2 weeks and we have been getting ready--you are so prepared!  You can pass off most everything on our kindergarten-get-ready list and I am so proud of you!  I am excited for you to learn how to read this year, and I am excited to see how you love school.  I am also nervous.  And sad... :(  It makes me sad to think of you leaving every day now--pretty soon you'll be going off to college and then we won't get to see you as much. I sure love spending time with you!  Just yesterday you and I went to a bridal shower together...it was so fun to do girl stuff with you!! Thanks for being my best buddy!!




I sure love you, Katelyn girl!

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment