Saturday, March 2, 2013

Field Trip Day

When you went on your first Field Trip of Kindergarten, I was too sick to accompany and you were so sad! I promised you that I would try and go on the next one--and we did! It was a grand time, and it was so fun to see you with all your little buddies.
Sometimes I can't believe you are in Kindergarten--reading, writing, learning to be 'independent' (as you like to say). It's fun to drop you off in the morning and watch you running to the door, your little hair bouncing up and down in sync with your backpack.
Sure love you, Sister girl.  Thanks for being my buddy!

We went to the Treehouse in Ogden--a place you love!  They put us in groups of 4 little kids and we got to make wands, put on a play, and learn about fairytales.  We didn't get to play for as long as you would have liked, but they gave us a free pass so we will have to just come back again! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment